Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Q&A with Anderson Hidalgo



Here is a Q&A I had with Twins infield prospect Anderson Hidalgo.


Dw
When was the first time you played baseball?

Anderson Hidalgo
I first played baseball when I was 4 years old.

Dw
Growing up, did you play any other sport?

Anderson
I played basketball and soccer.

Dw
What do you do when you're not playing baseball?

Anderson
I run to gym.

Dw
When do you start preparing for the season?

Anderson
Thursday ( March 11)
I'm still here in Venezuela

Dw
What are your goals for the season? Where would you like to play, and is there an area you would like to make improvement in?

Anderson
I like to play in double A. That's my goal and to reach the big leagues

Dw
What is the best part of your career in baseball?

Anderson
Since I have signed

Dw
Who was your favorite player to watch when you were growing up? What team did you grow up watching and cheering for?

Anderson
Derek Jeter
Minnesota Twins


Dw
What is the hardest of your career in baseball?

Anderson
When the team is losing and when we go through slumps

Dw
What is your greatest achievement so far?

Anderson
Climbing through the minor leagues

Dw
What is the hardest part of being a thirdbaseman?

Anderson
We must be agile

Dw
If you weren't a third basemen, where would you play?

Anderson
Shortstop

Dw

Is there a pitch you like to hit?

Anderson
Fastball and sliders

Dw
Is there a player, past or present, which you would compare yourself to?

Anderson
Ronny Beliar
Nick Punto
Manny Ramirez

Dw
Why do compare with them?

Anderson
They play with class and style

No comments:

Post a Comment